Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Jade Gourd Pendant Delivery Review

I think this is the second Jade Gourd Pendant that I bought on ebay. From experience, I have come to know that most sellers in Hong Kong and China get their goods from the same supplier and most of them use the same packing methods for delivery. Of all my deliveries some do get lost in limbo (never reached me) and most of the time the sellers are helpful and willing to resend or refund. Anyway, the delivery envelope this time took over 3 weeks to reach me and here is an overview.

Rear view of the delivery envelope.

Close up of the imprinted customs declaration form, CN22.

Here is a peek inside the delivery envelope. Good thing it is padded with bubble wrap.

Close up of the content still wrapped in styro foam.

After unwrapping the styro foam, we can see that the Jade Gourd Pendent is contained within a zip lock bag.

Here is a close up of the Jade Gourd Pendent.

Overview of the packing material and content of the delivery.

All in all this is a good delivery experience for me, apart from the slower than normal delivery time frame.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Jade Gourd Pendant Delivery Review: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns