Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Playasia Revoltechs and Drossel Delivery Review

Thanks to Playasia's recent sales for the Lunar New Year, I finally manage to get my sought after Revoltechs. After waiting for over 3 weeks, I got the postal notification slip delivered to my door step. Here is the overview of my delivery box.

Closeup on the address label which also contains the customs declaration form.

Closeup on the most damaged area of the shipping box.

Open box view reveals the use of asbestos packing pallet buffers.

First up is Revoltech No. 72 Reycal Orchalcum!

Rear view of the box of Revoltech No. 72 Reycal Orchalcum.

Closeup on Revoltech No. 72 Reycal Orchalcum. I need to get me a better camera for macro shots. Any suggestions on where to find legitimate work at home jobs is greatly appreciated^^

Finally I got myself a Revoltech No. 59 ARX-8 Laevatein! I missed out on the first initial release and I truly consider myself lucky to be able to get one during this rerun.

Rear view of the box of Revoltech No. 59 ARX-8 Laevatein. The rerun version actually has a smaller box compared to that of the initial release but all the accessories and the figure are essentially the same.

Closeup on the Revoltech No. 59 ARX-8 Laevatein.

My first gashapon! Gashapons are translated to be Japanese capsule toys where they are sold in vending machines with the actual toy encased in plastic capsule. Tomy Takara SR (Super Realistic) Drossel... 2 of them!

To be honest I am quite ecstatic to receive this delivery which contains much sought after Revoltechs and SR Drossel. I am truly glad that they arrived in good condition as well.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Playasia Revoltechs and Drossel Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns