Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Revoltech Enki Delivery Review

This week I am posting my Revoltech Enki Delivery Review which is also from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I got this from a Hong Kong seller so I was expecting to receive a green parcel. After waiting for more than 3 weeks I got a brown cardboard parcel box instead. Here is the overview of the parcel box.


 This side of the box was not secured when I received it probably due to customs inspection.

Closeup on the customs declaration form cn22.

A custom made fragile warning label. Better than nothing I suppose.

Conventional postage stamps featuring various kinds of birds.

Open box reveals a securely packed Revoltech Enki in bubble wrap.

Revoltech Enki still in bubble wrap.

Revoltech Enki out of delivery packing material.

Rear view of Revoltech Enki packing box.

Overview of Revoltech Enki delivery contents.

Closeup on Revoltech Enki through the packing box window.

Generally I am pleased with the Revoltech Enki Delivery as it arrived in good condition due to the use of proper packing materials.

My Love For Life Experience review rating for Revoltech Enki Delivery: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns