Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Death Race Movie Review



I watched Death Race with my boo yesterday because she was interested in the movie. Death Race is an action sci-fi set in the not too distant future featuring racing machines tricked out with defensive armor and offensive gattling guns and rockets that turn other opponents into piles of scrap metal. Being heralded as being a "super violent" movie, I was surprised why Death Race seemed interesting to watch to my boo as usually she gets put off by this genre of movies.

I soon found my answer when Natalie Martinez made her sexy grand appearance as Case in Death Race. Case is the navigator for Jensen Ames (Jason Statham) posing as the infamous masked driver known as Frankenstein. My boo was a fan of Natalie Martinez when she played the role of Michelle Miller in Fashion House. There is subtle on screen chemistry between Ames and Martinez which was played out nicely in Death Race. The performance of Statham as Ames is believable as he brings his signature "less words more action" charisma to life in Death Race.

Death Race Movie Trailer


Natalie Martinez on Death Race


My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for Death Race: 3/5

2 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

The wife and I enjoyed the remake of Death Race much more than we thought we would. What was really cool was hearing David Carradine doing the voice over work for Frankenstein at the beginning of the movie, reprising (in a way) his original role from the (IMHO) superior 1975 film.

HermanTurnip said...

The wife and I enjoyed the remake of Death Race much more than we thought we would. What was really cool was hearing David Carradine doing the voice over work for Frankenstein at the beginning of the movie, reprising (in a way) his original role from the (IMHO) superior 1975 film.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns