Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Wanted Movie Review



Here is another late movie review of one of the more prominent movie of last year: Wanted. Released on 27 June 2008, Wanted stars big names such as Morgan Freeman and the sultry Angelina Jolie together with James McAvoy. To say the least I am pleasantly surprised by Wanted.

Before watching Wanted I had anticipated that it was another "Fast & Furious" clone with some "Mission Impossible" essence thrown in for good measure. Well this is one time when I am glad that my assumption about a movie is wrong. Wanted breathes new life to the action adventure genre. The term "bending bullets" has been escalated to newer heights in the movie with outrageous but well executed head shot sniping action sequences. Oh, did I mention Angelina Jolie plays a foxy super assassin in Wanted called Fox? Superb performance from Angelina Jolie as throughout the movie I never felt like I was watching Lara Croft(Tomb Raider). And that is a compliment to her unique portrayal of her on screen character Fox.

Wanted is a worthy title to add to your personal collection. Even if you have missed the theatrical release I highly recommend that you pickup a copy in DVD or blu-ray format.

Wanted Movie Trailer


My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for Wanted: 4/5

2 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

Wanted came out at a time when I was just getting into blu-ray. It was good enough that I bought the standard DVD, then upgraded to the blu-ray version. It is a fun popcorn flick, no doubt!

Borneo Falcon said...

I watched this movie about 2 months ago. This is an interesting movie but some of the actions are unrealistic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns