Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Byino Tourbillon Self Winding Mechanical China Watch Review

Here is my Byino Tourbillon China Watch Review. I got the watch back in February this year as you can see from my previous Byino Tourbillon Watch Delivery Review. I have been wearing the Byino Tourbillon China Watch for over 8 months now and I have much to talk about it. Here is an overview of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch.

In the first few months I took caution to avoid bumping the watch into anything but everyone knows that is unavoidable. I also took measures not to submerge it under water. But I do wear it when washing my hands so it does get mildly wet. Here is a close up of the face of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch.

Here is the view of the back side of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch. In case you are wondering, yes the back side is made of see through glass which exposes the inner 'clock works', pun intended ^^.

It is funny how 'STAINLESS STEEL' is engraved on the metal part of the back of the watch but just take a look at my macro shot. Yep, mild oxidation confirmed on the edges of the metal part.

Here is a macro shot of the back side of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch. The metal plate piece with the 'BYINO' engravings is the self winding mechanism. This Byino Tourbillon China Watch does not run on batteries but on kinetic and/or wind up mechanics.

Here is a close up of the crown of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch. The crown can be used to adjust the time and to wind up the watch. Do notice the wear and tear seen in the photo too.

Here is a close up of the securing pin of the watch buckle.

Here is a close up of the underside of the watch buckle. The rectangular hole in the middle secures the pin earlier when the watch is worn. It can be released by pressing both the side tabs of the buckle.

I tried to capture a macro shot of a mild scuff on the bezel of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch but it didn't turn out very good. Instead, from this angle we can see that the crystal of the watch actually magnifies the dial quite a bit.

Close up on the functional seconds sub dial.

Close up on the exposed tourbillon showing the inner 'clock works'.

Close up on the functional hours sub dial. I have to say that the labels of this sub dial are inaccurate. It has been labeled wrongly in the 24 hours format. The correct label should be the 12 hours format.

Close up on the functional sun/moon phase sub dial of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch. Again, there is no way to adjust it so that this sun/moon phase sub dial displays accurately throughout the day.

Overview close up of the dial of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch. There is no visible scratch on the crystal as hard as I can see but I don't think it is made of scratch proof glass.

Here is another overview of my Byino Tourbillon China Watch.

Another important noteworthy point is that this watch will run 10 to 30 secs faster daily. After a couple of days I will notice that the time on my Byino Tourbillon China Watch is faster than the standard time by a few minutes. I find myself adjusting the time on my Byino Tourbillon China Watch usually after 3-4 days by more or less 5 minutes.

All in all, if you are not annoyed to adjust your watch every 3-4 days by more or less 5 minutes, the Byino Tourbillon China Watch is a good watch to own for the price of about 31 USD inclusive of shipping. Now if you ask me do I have any regrets buying the Byino Tourbillon China Watch, I have to say no. It is a self winding battery-less multiple dialed watch which is a first for me anyway as most of the watches I own only has decorative non functional sub dials.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Byino Tourbillon Self Winding Mechanical China Watch Review: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Blogger said...

thanks for the review

SIDATH RAJAM said...

Hay thanks for the review. I also ordered one from ebay. Hope it won't disappoint me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns