Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Revoltech SFO Linghu Chong and Quiz Magic Academy Prize Figure Delivery Review

Okay guys, remember I mentioned previously that I was reluctant to order anything from Amiami again unless they change their shipping policy? Amiami did change their shipping policy to match that of HLJ's so now they do not impose extra handling fees for international SAL orders anymore. Being a real cheapskate, I saw a heavily discounted Revoltech SFO Linghu Chong and Quiz Magic Academy Figure Collection Season 4 Vol.3 Prize Figure set and decided to get them. After more than 3 weeks my delivery has finally arrived. Here is an overview:


The box has suffered a severe depression damage on one side.

I just hope the contents are still in good condition at this point.

Closeup on Japanese handling??? info sheet.

Closeup on customs declaration form CN22.

Closeup on shipping label.

Open box shot reveals standard Amiami packing with paper buffers.

From this view, I was relieved that the contents were still intact with no damage from the depression.

Revoltech SFO Linghu Chong front view.

Revoltech SFO Linghu Chong back view.

Quiz Magic Academy Figure Collection Season 4 Vol.3 Prize Figure set still in plastic wrapping.

Side view of the Quiz Magic Academy Figure Collection Season 4 Vol.3 Prize Figure set.

Overview of delivery and contents.

I am truly glad that the contents were intact even though the delivery box suffered major depression damage.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Revoltech SFO Linghu Chong and Quiz Magic Academy Prize Figure Delivery Review: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns