Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

8MM Jade Beads Delivery Review

Not satisfied with the tiny 4MM jade beads I bought previously, I went ahead and got a couple of strains of 8MM jade beads this time. After waiting for over 4 weeks, my order has finally arrived. Here is an overview of the delivery envelope.

Rear view of the delivery envelope.

Close up of the imprinted customs declaration form, CN22.

A peek inside the delivery envelope.

The 8MM Jade Beads strains still in zip lock bag.

Overview of the 8MM Jade Beads strains.

Stretching the light green 8MM jade beads strain.

Close up of the light green 8MM jade beads.

Stretching the green 8MM jade beads strain.

Close up of the green 8MM jade beads.

Close up side by side comparison of the 8MM jade beads strains.

Overview of the packing materials and contents.

These 8MM jade beads are more practical then the 4MM jade beads when worn as DIY jewelry. But since I have both, might as well mix them up to create a hybrid.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for 8MM Jade Beads Delivery Review: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns