Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Green Jade Gourd Pendant Delivery Review

I think this is my 3rd green jade gourd pendant that I bought from Hong Kong. But this particular green jade gourd pendant does seem of a higher quality build than my previous ones. Delivery time frame is the standard 'slightly over 3 weeks to arrive' and here is an overview of the delivery envelope.

Rear view of the delivery envelope.

Close up of the imprinted customs declaration form, CN22.

Close up of the sender/seller address label.

A pee inside the delivery envelope.
Close up of the contents of the delivery.

After unwrapping the polyester buffer, the green jade gourd pendant can be seen still in zip lock bag.

Close up of the green jade gourd pendant.

Overview of the packing materials and contents.

I am pleased with the delivery of the Green Jade Gourd Pendant. It arrived in good condition and in a timely manner.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Green Jade Gourd Pendant Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns