Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

White Gourd Jade Pendant Delivery Review

If my memory serves me correctly, this is the first time that I bought a white gourd jade pendant. I got this white gourd jade pendant from a seller in Hong Kong and it took roughly 4 weeks for it to arrive. Here is an overview of the delivery envelope.

Rear view of the delivery envelope.

Close up of the imprinted customs declaration form, CN22.

Close up of the postage paid stamp.

A peek inside the delivery envelope.

The white gourd jade pendant still inside a zip lock bag.

Close up of the white gourd jade pendant.

Overview of the packing materials and content.

Quite the standard affair of packing materials and methods used for this delivery of the white gourd jade pendant. What matters in the end is that the white gourd jade pendant arrived in good condition.

My Love For Life Experience review rating for White Gourd Jade Pendant Delivery Review: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns