Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0 & Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang Delivery Review

I am very excited about this delivery review as it contains not one but two of my much sought after collectibles! My Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0 & Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang are sent from Japan by AmiAmi and they arrived after 3 weeks of waiting. Here is an overview of the delivery box.

Here is another look at the delivery box from a different angle. Good to see that there are no visible damage on the box upon arrival.
Here is a closeup on the sender's address label.
Here is a closeup on the customs declaration form, CN22.
Open box shot reveals the standard paper buffers used by Amiami as buffer material in all of their shipments.
After removing the top layer of paper buffers, my Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0 can be seen on top of my Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang.
Here is my Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang after removing my Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0.
Front view of Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0.
Back view of Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0.
Closeup of Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0 through the packaging window.
Front view of Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang.
Back view of Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang.
Closeup of Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang through the packaging window.
Here is a size comparison between my Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0 & Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang.
Overview of the delivery packing materials and contents.

I am really glad that my Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0 & Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang arrived in pristine condition! Amiami seems to have perfected their packing skills and kudos to them for using sturdy delivery boxes too!

My Love For Life Experience Review Rating for Fraulein Revoltech Ayanami Rei Ver.2.0 & Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Oerba Yun Fang Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns