Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

DD-WRT Netgear WGR614 v5 Router Delivery Review

Since my generic WIFI router got fried by lightning, I was on the lookout for a replacement. And when I saw a refurbished NetGear WGR614 v5 router preloaded with DD-WRT on auction I didn't hesitate to place my bid. I won the auction and within 3 weeks I received the delivery from Hong Kong. Here is an overview of the delivery parcel.

Close up on the conventional postage stamps used on this parcel.

Rear view of the parcel reveals a string tie mechanism.

Close up on the customs declaration form CN22.

Overview of the box contained within the string tie envelope.

From this angle, you can see that the box has sustained some wear and tear from the international delivery.

Open box shot.

Close up on the box contents.

Overview of the box contents.

Close up on the included travel adaptor.

Close up on the power adaptor.

Close up on the LAN cable.

Close up on the 5dBi antenna.

Overview of the Netgear WGR614 v5 Router.

Close up on the make shift warranty sticker.

Back view of the Netgear WGR614 v5 Router.

Close up on the label of the Netgear WGR614 v5 Router.

Close up on the ports of the Netgear WGR614 v5 Router.

All in all, this DD-WRT Netgear WGR614 v5 Router Delivery Review is OK. The router unit came in working condition and preloaded with DD-WRT. There are some cosmetic wear and tear on the unit but that is to be expected from a refurbished product. The inclusion of a hi gain 5dBi antenna is an additional plus.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for DD-WRT Netgear WGR614 v5 Router Delivery Review: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns