Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

DD-WRT Wireless AP Router Delivery Review

Last week I just did a delivery review of a WIFI router and some will be asking why another one? The answer is simple: I was not sure that I would be able to win the previous online auction so I bid on this one as backup. Turns out I won both auctions so here is the second DD-WRT Wireless AP Router delivery parcel.

Close up on the Customs Declaration form CN22.

Close up on the postage paid stamp.

Here is the box of the generic Wireless AP Router.

A thank you note from the seller.

Some kind explanation of the importance of feedback to the seller.

Back view of the box.

Open box shot.

Looks like the power adaptor is contained in its own paper box.

Front view of the DD-WRT Wireless AP Router.

Back view of the DD-WRT Wireless AP Router.

Close up on the front panel indicators of the DD-WRT Wireless AP Router.

Close up on the ports of theDD-WRT Wireless AP Router.

Close up on the included travel adaptor.

This is a new DD-WRT Wireless AP Router, unlike the previous unit which is refurbished. It comes in its original factory package but I find it strange how a LAN cable is not included. This unit feels lighter than the previous one but the build is sturdy enough.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for DD-WRT Wireless AP Router Delivery Review: 3/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns