Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Review


Back in the 90s Indiana Jones was one of my favorite adventure hero. What's not to like about adventures in exotic and wondrous locales with storylines that are set on keeping you on the edge of your seat. Well with a hiatus of 19 years since Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the legendary whip splashing adventurer and professor of archaeology is back in his latest movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I picked up the two-disc Special Edition DVD of the movie for Christmas last year to complete my collection of all released Indiana Jones movies. The truth is I had totally forgotten about it until a few weeks ago when I was cleaning my room. After watching it I must say that the original Indy flair and finesses is prevalent and very much alive in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Indy 4). Although Indy has aged quite a bit since his last outing he still managed to pull off his signature tricks of the trade like swinging from his whip and surviving huge waterfall drops.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer


Oh, did I mention that Indy 4 is produced by George Lucas (Starwars anyone?) and directed by the famous Steven Spielberg. When those two big shots of Tinseltown get together and work on a project you know to expect high production values and entertainment in the end result. My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Wow! you give 4/5. I rated it 3/5

HermanTurnip said...

I agree with Borneo's rating, but I still think xsigns is spot on with the "fun" factor of this film. I think it ranks higher in the series than The Temple Of Doom. Any Indy film is almost a requirement in any DVD collection. Thanks for the review!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns