Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Slumdog Millionaire Movie Review

I called my boo over and watched Slumdog Millionaire last night due to a few recommendations from my friends. The fact that Slumdog Millionaire got nominated for 10 Academy Awards this year and won 8 also piqued my interest in the movie. In many ways Slumdog Millionaire has garnered much fame and fortune from the masses and without further ado here are my takes on the movie.

At first glance my boo quickly pointed out that Slumdog Millionaire is a hindustan movie. I informed her that Slumdog Millionaire is a British film directed by Danny Boyle and written by Simon Beaufoy. True to its hindustan roots, Slumdog Millionaire is a movie adaptation of the novel Q & A written by Indian author and diplomat Vikas Swarup. In a nutshell, Slumdog Millionaire is an emotional roller coaster ride centering on an almost true to life portrayal of how a guy from the slums of Mumbai appeared on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" TV show. During the course of Slumdog Millionaire, audiences will be presented with numerous flashbacks in time showing how Jamal Malik(Dev Patel) the main protagonist had come to know most of the correct answers to the questions posed to him in "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?". This style of story telling works rather well with Slumdog Millionaire as it presents many golden opportunities to show scenes with highly emotional dramatic effects.

Slumdog Millionaire Movie Trailer


All in all I will definitely recommend Slumdog Millionaire not because of its fame and awards won, but for its strong portrayal of human life and emotions. My Love For Life movie review rating for Slumdog Millionaire: 4/5.

My Love For Life Review

4 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

This movie deserve the awards. That is for sure

Anonymous said...

emm if I have enough time I will watch it.

Rae said...

Love this blog and loved this movie! It was well done and brings attention to an important issue! Thanks for adding me as friend on BlogCatalog, I am adding and following you. Thanks, your friend dtray2648. If you get a chance please visit and leave comment on my blg: http://av411blog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

amen to borneo falcon. this is really a great movie. I watched this for many times and I really like the motion pictures. Every shot could be used as desktop wallpapers.... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns