Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

W Movie Review


I have been eagerly anticipating how Oliver Stone will produce a biographical movie focusing on the life and presidency of George W. Bush. I got all my questions and doubts answered last weekend when I watched W (dub-ya) with my cousin. Throughout W, I can see that most of the time my cousin had a smirk on his face. There is no denying it that W has its fair share of hilarious moments like how G. W. missed a turn while walking back with his cabinet members on his ranch while having a briefing on the go. Heck even the famous George W. Bush pretzel incident was done rather well in the movie.

Josh Brolin did a remarkable job by his portrayal of George W. Bush. While not 100% identical, I never doubt that his onscreen persona was not the real George W. Bush. Other honorable mentions include James Cromwell as George H. W. Bush, Richard Dreyfuss as Dick Cheney and Sayed Badreya as Saddam Hussein. On a special note, I have to admit that I didn't recognize Thandie Newton when she played Condoleezza Rice in W.

W Movie Trailer


If you are a little bit curious about the life of George W. Bush, watch W. If you want a movie that is interesting and gives you an insider's perspective of president George W. Bush, watch W. If you are just curious about the movie, definitely watch W. My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for W: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Wow! I didn't even know this movie actually exist

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns