Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Bruno Movie Review


I was planning to watch Bruno with my boo but she felt disgusted with the profanity found in the movie when I told her about it. Instead I watched it with my cousin on a Sunday evening. I cannot believe I was able to finish my dinner while watching Bruno now that I look back at it.

Sacha Baron Cohen returns to the big screen, not as Borat but Brüno this time around. For those uninitiated, Brüno is a gay Austrian fashion journalist who previously had some success in Milan. Due to a mishap, Brüno got himself fired from TV reporting and then decided to travel to the USA to (try to) become "the biggest Austrian superstar since Hitler". The movie basically follows Brüno through his "trials and tribulations" in America.

Brüno Movie Trailer


Brüno can be a hit or miss depending on what your expectations are. It is vulgar and full of obscenities including a close-up on a male organ being swung around. It will crack you up more often than not using outrageous sexual gay references like how to defend yourself against dildo attacks. If you liked Borat then you will probably like Brüno too. That being said, if you are old enough to see Brüno I will probably recommend it so you can experience it first hand.

My Love For Life Movie Review rating for Brüno: 3/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

Tip of the glass to ya, brother. I have this blu-ray on pre-order. Great flick! Can't wait to add it to my collection.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns