Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Estuaries: Scenes of Transition Poster Delivery Review

I ordered my copird of Estuaries: Scenes of Transition poster on the US EPA website and it arrived after 4 weeks. Here is an overview of the envelope parcel.


Closeup on the shipping postage stamp which indicates that the delivery cost is USD8.64.

Here is the shipping address label as proof that this come from EPA's National Service Center in Cincinnati, USA.

The overview of Estuaries: Scenes of Transition poster.

I got this free, yes free! The poster is very informational and huge, printed in color. You guys can order yours here!!!

My Love For Life Experience review rating for Estuaries: Scenes of Transition Poster Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns