Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Jade Gourd Necklace Delivery Review

Now here is something new, my delivery review of the Jade Gourd Necklace that I won on ebay. Truth to be told, I am not a lucky person. Hence I appreciate every little bit of help I can get in that department. After over 2 weeks of waiting, my delivery has finally arrived. Here is an overview:

Rear view of the envelope has the customs declaration form attached.

Close up on the customs declaration form, CN22.

Close up on the seller's address stamped on the envelope.

Close up on the postage stamp.

The Jade Gourd Necklace out of the envelope but still in a clear plastic zipper bag.

Close up on the zipper bag and its content.

Overview of the Jade Gourd Necklace. The necklace is made of threads and the length can be adjusted.

Close up on the Jade Gourd portion of the necklace.

Overview of the delivery and its contents.

There is no denying that the risk of getting fake/low quality Jade on ebay is high. One needs to use caution and proper reasoning to avoid such pitfall. Then again, the easy way is not to pay more than what you are willing to part to obtain the item. Well folks, I hope some of you are wondering how much I paid for this Jade Gourd Necklace. The answer is USD2 with free shipping.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Jade Gourd Necklace Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns