Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

The Hangover Movie Review


I'm going through my TV series phase. And just when I'm starting to really dig Mad Men, they're off for the season. Argh.

Out of absolute boredom the other day, I went through my DVD collection and decided to pop in The Hangover. To tell you the truth, I wasn't that hopeful as any comedy post-Harold & Kumar would just pale in comparison to well, Harold & Kumar.

The Hangover movie trailer


Man, was I wrong! The Hangover was side-splittingly hilarious from beginning to end. The story is about 4 guys who were on a trip to Vegas for a bachelor's party. After waking up absolutely wasted the next morning, they discovered that the groom-to-be was missing. The movie is about them tracking down the groom's whereabouts as they have no recollection whatsoever about what took place the night before. Keep an eye out for Dr. Ken! Man, I almost passed out laughing.

My Love For Life Movie Review rating for The Hangover: 4.9/5.0

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

I'm not a bit comedy movie guy, but I did pick this flick up on blu-ray and really loved it. Amazingly funny!

terribleanalogies.com

Anonymous said...

I liked this movie very much.. this is one of my favorite movies..This is a hilarious movie.That’s why it is so well on the box office. You can also watch the hangover movie from this website...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns