Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Figma Dead Master & Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version Delivery Review

My Figmamania is not going away soon and that means more Figma additions to my collection and spending too much of my hard earned money on them. Gotta find another form of hobby that will appeal to me and be beneficial at the same time as a replacement... Anyway, my delivery parcel arrived after 3 weeks and here is an overview of the delivery box from Japan.

Closeup on the imprinted 'Fragile Handle with care!' notice.
The delivery box is slightly dented at one corner as shown in the following photo.
Overview of the delivery label affixed on the box in a clear plastic sealed envelope.
Closeup on the customs declaration form, CN22.
Open box shot reveals paper buffer materials.
After removing the top layer of paper buffers, my Figma Dead Master can be seen.
My Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version is stacked below Figma Dead Master in the delivery box.
Front view of Figma Dead Master.
Rear view of Figma Dead Master.
Closeup of Figma Dead Master through the packaging window.
Closeup on the Skull head accessory of Figma Dead Master through the packaging window.
Front view of Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version.
Rear view of Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version.
Closeup of Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version through the packaging window.
Closeup of the guns accessories of the Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version through the packaging window.
Top packaging designs of the Figma boxes.
Side packaging designs of the Figma boxes.
Overview of the delivery packaging materials and contents.

I am really glad and thankful that my Figma Dead Master & Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version arrived in good condition despite the fact that the outer delivery box sustained some dents during transit. Like most of my Figma collectibles, I will be keeping the new additions mint in sealed box condition hoping that their resell value will increase in the future.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Figma Dead Master & Figma Teana Lanster Barrier Jacket Version Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns