Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Shallow Hal Movie Review



Shallow Hal wants a gal. Ring a bell? Anyway Shallow Hal is the second movie that I watched or more accurately, re watched during my stay in a budget hotel while on a business trip. Initially released in 2001, Shallow Hal is one of those rare movies that I do not mind re watching once a year.

Shallow Hal is a Farrelly brothers' romantic comedy starring Gwyneth Paltrow, Jack Black and Jason Alexander. It centers around Hal Larson (Jack Black) who tries in vain to woo beautiful women based solely on their superficial outward appearance. One day, through a strange twist of fate, Hal finds himself trapped in an elevator with the famous American life coach Tony Robbins. After hearing out what Hal has to say about his perspective of women, Tony Robbins decides to bestow Hal a wonderful gift: hypnotizing him to see people based on their inner beauty instead of their outward external appearances. So the story goes... you just have to watch it yourself to find out what happens next.

Shallow Hal Movie Trailer


Shallow Hal is a wonderful movie to watch. The storyline is good, the characters are interesting and the casting is nicely done. Shallow Hal is already part of my personal DVD collection. If you have not seen it, do yourself a huge favor and watch it. My Love For Life movie review rating for Shallow Hal: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

I have to agree. When it's on television I can't help but put down the remote and watch. I guess I should pick it up on DVD someday :-)

http://terribleanalogies.com

Borneo Falcon said...

I have not to watch this one and it already sound great

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns