Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Babylon A. D. Movie Review


The second movie that I watched with my cousin last Sunday does not fair well at all. Babylon A. D. is a 2008 sci-fi thriller based on the Babylon Babies novel by Maurice Georges Dantec. Directed by Mathieu Kassovitz, Babylon A. D. stars Vin Diesel, Michelle Yeoh and Lambert Wilson among others.

Vin Diesel must have been a little desperate to agree to star in Babylon A. D. He chose Babylon A. D. over Hitman which I think is a huge throwback in his movie career. Sure Babylon A. D. seems more epic in scale compared to Hitman on paper, but the latter excelled in its storyline and execution. In summary, Babylon A. D. highlights a futuristic mercenary called Toorop (Vin Diesel) who was contracted to bring a young woman, Aurora from Mongolia to America. Rebeka (Michelle Yeoh), Aurora's guardian nun tags along the journey and they encountered several challenges and hurdles.

Babylon A. D. movie trailer


I would not recommend Babylon A. D. to anyone unless it is the only movie available. Having seen the whole movie, I feel that the ending is not satisfactory with many loose ends. My Love For Life movie review rating for Babylon A. D.: 1.5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns