Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Confessions Of A Shopaholic Movie Review

I had a very nice movie session with my Boo last Saturday as the movie we were watching turned out a lot better than I thought it would be. Confessions Of A Shopaholic was at the top of my Boo's most wanted to watch movie list. I cannot blame her for that as the movie has all the right elements to attract audiences from the fairer sex: fashion magazines, girlfriends bonding, romance and last but not least, shopping!

Confessions Of A Shopaholic is a 2009 romantic comedy movie based on the Shopaholic novel series by Sophie Kinsella. It stars Isla Fisher as Rebecca Bloomwood, the protagonist who is a shopaholic in denial. Her compulsive shopping has amassed her $9000 in debt which she has accumulated through all 12 of her credit cards. Needless to say, throughout the movie Rebecca's shopaholic behavior has brought her much conflict in her life with friends and family alike. This movie has managed to take a lighter look on the negative effects of overspending and turning it into something interesting to watch.

Confessions Of A Shopaholic movie trailer


When I first saw Isla Fisher appear as Rebecca Bloomwood I could have sworn that she is the same person playing Giselle the Enchanted princess in Enchanted. But after further research on the Internet I have been proven wrong. But I did find out that I am not the only person that thought the same. Isla Fisher and Amy Adams (Giselle the Enchanted princess) do share a striking resemblance to each other. Just check out the photos below:

Isla Fisher left, Amy Adams right.
Isla Fisher left, Amy Adams right.

While you are at it also check out this great guide on The Definitive Differences between Isla Fisher And Amy Adams.

Confessions Of A Shopaholic is a good romantic comedy movie. It is worthy to be added to my personal DVD collection. My Love For Life movie review rating for Confessions Of A Shopaholic: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

Hopeless Romantic said...

Actually, Isla Fisher is on the right in both pictures, and Amy Adams is on the left. Lmao.

I don't blame you though, I thought the same exact thing when I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns