Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Figma Hatsune Miku Unboxing Review

Received another parcel in the mail today, this time containing my second Hatsune Miku Figma figure. The parcel was shipped with post express service so it took roughly 3 days to reach me. The seller used old newspaper to wrap the outer layer of the parcel: good recycling effort but minimum item protection.


Side view of the parcel.

Upon removing the outermost layer consisting of the newspaper wrapping I was delighted to see that the seller has used a sturdy Nike shoes box to house the actual Hatsune Miku Figma box.

Side view of the Nike shoes box. The seller has applied several strips of brown tape to secure the box from accidentally opening during transit.

After opening the shoes box cover a layer of crumpled newspapers can be seen cushioning the Hatsune Miku Figma box from moving around during transit.

Hatsune Miku Figma box uncovered after removing the layer of crumpled newspapers. There are some crumpled newspapers left at the sides to hinder the Hatsune Miku Figma box from moving around in the Nike shoes box during transit.

Hatsune Miku Figma box unpacked from all the packing material. No evident damage found on the box.

Rear view of the Hatsune Miku Figma box. Still in good condition.

I am glad that the seller has meticulously packed my second Hatsune Miku Figma for delivery. I have previously transacted via COD (cash on delivery) for my first Hatsune Miku Figma as a precaution to avoid item damage during delivery.

All in all this transaction has been a good life experience for me. My Love For Life Experience review rating for Figma Hatsune Miku unboxing: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

You're lucking out with the safe packing methods recently, but they could have at least used the comics section... ;-)

http://terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns