Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Good Figma Delivery Packaging

Previously we looked at the bad way of packaging a Figma for delivery. Today we are going to focus on the good way of doing so. I got this package from an ebay seller in Hong Kong. During payment I left him a note telling him to use hard cardboard to protect my Figma from postal damage. Looks like he did what he was told to do.

The packaging box is sturdy and secured with multiple layers of brown tape. Few dents can be seen on the cardboard package most probably incurred during transport.
Upon opening the package, it turns out that this is actually a make shift box out of several pieces of hard cardboard paper. Now this is what i call recycling!
My Figma Kanu Uncho out of the packaging. Still in pristine condition thanks to the protective packing.
Closer inspection of the Figma Kanu Uncho box yielded no noticeable damage. This time I have gladly given the seller a perfect DSR rating and fantastic positive feedback. I just wish that all ebay sellers would package their merchandises as good as this.

My Love For Life experience review rating for good Figma delivery packaging: 4/5


My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Good to see this figma packaging is still intact

HermanTurnip said...

Custom, bomb-proof shipping container. Gotta love it! Wish all shippers took as much care...

http://terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns