Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Bad Figma Delivery Packaging

I received a parcel today containing my order of Figma Ryomou Shimei which I got from a fellow collector who was letting go of his collection. It is good that he gave me free express post service to deliver the Figma but I am not keen at all to his way of packaging the Figma. The parcel shown in the picture might look ok but let me assure you that the parcel is actually dented badly in some area, most probably "squash damage" caused by a heavy load placed on top of it.

In actual fact, there was no extra hard layer of protection for the Figma box at all. The outermost layer consist of thin brown paper which can be torn easily. From the photo you can see a torn area at one corner of the box.

Things don't look too bad from this angle but then again, looks can be deceiving. To be honest I have actually pushed the box back into proper shape before taking any picture of it.

With the outermost layer of brown paper removed, you can see the Figma Ryomou Shimei box wrapped in... a grocery bag! Good recycling effort, minimal protection for the Figma box though.

Well at least the seller used high quality duct tape to secure the grocery bag in place.

My Figma Ryomou Shimei finally unpacked from the delivery packing material. Gotta apologize for the blurry photo as my hands were still shaking in shock after seeing the grocery bag. There are noticeable dents and fold marks on the box but they can't be seen from the photo.

Finally calmed my shaking hands down and took a clear shot of the rear of the Figma box. If you look closely you can see dent marks at the side which I had minimized by pushing it back into shape.

I am lucky that the seller didn't use the normal parcel shipping method for delivery as that would be disastrous to my poorly protected Figma box.

My Love For Life Experience review rating for bad Figma delivery packaging: 3/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Maybe courier service will ensure the package integrity

HermanTurnip said...

Ack! I feel your pain. I freak out whenever I get a sketchy comic book delivery in the mail and I'm *sure* that somebody tampered with it.

http://terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns