Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li Movie Review

At first, I thought that watching Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li(thereafter referred to as TLOCL) with my boo was a bad idea because its a live-action movie based on the Street Fighter video game series. But surprisingly TLOCI turned out to be rather watchable despite receiving overwhelmingly negative reviews from the general public. Here is My Love For Life movie review of Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li.

Kristin Kreuk as Chun-Li

On Thursday evening I had a somewhat important decision to make concerning which movie to watch first: TLOCL or Angels And Demons? Since my boo had no preference either way, I went with TLOCL because I wanted to get over the bad before commencing with the good (bad: TLOCL, good: Angels And Demons, based on box office ranking and performance). TLOCI stars Kristin Kreuk as Chun-Li and follows her life since childhood. It shows the audience how Chun-Li has grown up to become the beautiful and skillful martial arts master through the life changing series of circumstances which were placed upon her.

Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li Movie Trailer


In TLOCI, there are several scenes showing the exotic locations in Bangkok, Thailand and Hong Kong, China. They are good eye candies for TLOCI and compliment the story well. As for the fight scenes, they are done in an adequate manner, nothing spectacular or note worthy. But one corny aspect of the fight scenes is the ultimate move or finishing move which is the classic fireball attack. Did someone say Dragonball I hear?

Behind The Scenes of Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li


TLOCI is a watchable action movie. If you are a fan of Kristin Kreuk then you might love this movie. If you are a fan of the video game then you might have lots to complain about the movie and how it deviates from the video game series. But if you are just looking for a movie to watch I would still recommend TLOCI.

My Love For Life movie review rating for Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li: 3.5/5

Special treats: Deleted scenes from TLOCI

Rose deleted scene


TLOCI deleted scenes part 1


TLOCI deleted scenes part 2


My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

I always see Kristin Kreuk as Lana in Smallville

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns