Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Solar Turntable Delivery Review

I have been using my solar turntable display stand for some time now and apart from some minor faults it is still in working condition. I decided to acquire 2 more solar turntable display units and this time they are from a different seller located in Hong Kong. Here is an overview of the delivery parcel. It is a bit dented on the left side of the box.

Bottom side view of the delivery parcel.

Closeup on the damaged area of the parcel box.

Closeup on the customs declaration label.

Closeup on the postage paid stamping on the parcel box.

Upon opening the parcel box, I am pleased with how the seller packed my solar turntable units separately wrapped with bubble wrap and buffered with packing foam blocks. In my previous delivery of solar turntable display stand, the seller only used a string tie envelope and bubble wrap to pack the item. This is definitely an upgrade.

Top down view of the solar turntable units still wrapped in bubble wrap.

Side view of the solar turntable units still wrapped in bubble wrap

After unwrapping the bubble wrap I finally opened up one of the boxes of the solar turntable display.

Solar turntable display unit still in bubble wrap.

Solar turntable display stand finally out of all packing material.

Even though there are other color variations of the solar turntable display stand, I am glad that I got silver gray again to match my existing unit.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for solar turntable delivery review: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

3 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

I'm *totally* impressed with this packaging. The last time I ordered something from HK, it arrived in two pieces (it should have been one). Congrats!

- terribleanalogies.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you want super fast delivery, Japan Best is a store where you should buy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns