Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

The Uninvited Movie Review


I am not a fan of horror movies. I do not understand why anyone would want to watch something that will scare the heck out of them and give them sleepless nights other than being curious about the whole thing. Well in my case, my boo likes horror movies so I usually end up accompanying her. Our latest foray into the realm of horror movies is The Uninvited.

The Uninvited is an American remake of the 2003 South Korean horror movie A Tale of Two Sisters. The Uninvited stars Emily Browning as Anna, a young girl who recently got discharged from a mental institution and went back to living with her writer father Steven Rydell (David Strathairn). Little did she know that her father is now living with her deceased mother's ex nurse, Rachel Summers (Elizabeth Banks). Things started to get creepy and weird when Anna began to see ghostly visions and presences around her.

The Uninvited movie trailer


The Uninvited managed to make my boo scream a little during a cheap scare scene where a ghostly brunette girl crawled out from under the cooking stove. My boo insisted that it was just a shock/surprise scream and The Uninvited is not scary compared to Asian horror movies like The Ring. The Uninvited does have an interesting twist in the end which I will not spoil for you here. You just have to watch The Uninvited to find out:)

All in all The Uninvited is an entertaining movie to watch. My Love For Life movie review rating for The Uninvited: 3/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

I like horror movie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns