Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Yes Man Movie Review


It has been ages since I saw a Jim Carrey movie. My last Jim Carrey movie was The Number 23 back in 2007. When Yes Man was released on DVD earlier this month I quickly jumped on the bandwagon and got the 2 disc "Ultimately Yes!" edition. I watched Yes Man with my boo and this is my review of the movie.

Yes Man is an American comedy movie directed by Peyton Reed. It is based on the book of the same name written by Danny Wallace which is based on a true story. Jim Carrey plays the role of Carl Allen who has withdrawn himself socially and somewhat depressed due to his divorce from his ex wife Stephanie(Molly Sims). Out of persuasion from a friend, Carl reluctantly went to attend the "Yes!" self-improvement seminar by the motivational guru Terrence Bundley(Terence Stamp). At the seminar, he is strongly "persuaded" by Terrance to make a covenant with himself, turning from a "No Man" to a "Yes Man" in which he has to answer "Yes!" to everything and anything that presents itself to him.

Yes Man Movie Trailer


By now some of you might be thinking how is Yes Man different from Liar Liar and I must admit I was thinking the same prior to watching Yes Man. But having seen Yes Man I must say that if you like Liar Liar then you will definitely love Yes Man.

My Love For Life movie review rating for Yes Man: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns