Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Linkin Park: Minutes To Midnight Music Review


I am a fan of Linkin Park since their album Hybrid Theory was released on October 24, 2000. And when I heard early this year that they were gonna release a new album, I was ecstatic!

Linkin Park's latest album will be officially released in May 14, 2007. I got my preview copy somewhere online. Here is the track listing for Minutes To Midnight:

  1. "Wake" - 1:43
  2. "Given Up" - 3:11
  3. "Leave Out All the Rest" - 3:31
  4. "Bleed It Out" - 2:46
  5. "Shadow of the Day" - 4:52
  6. "What I've Done" - 3:28
  7. "Hands Held High" - 3:55
  8. "No More Sorrow" - 3:43
  9. "Valentine's Day" - 3:18
  10. "In Between" - 3:18
  11. "In Pieces" - 3:40
  12. "The Little Things Give You Away" - 6:25
My favorites include Leave Out All the Rest, Hands Held High, In Between, In Pieces and The Little Things Give You Away. Minutes to Midnight might seem a bit different than Linkin Park's other albums with fewer rock songs this time around.

It is one of those albums that will grow on you as you listen to it more. Here is a clip of the new song "What I've Done".

My Love For Life Music Review Rating: 4/5

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns